Saturday, April 5, 2008

Stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again




Well I seem to have been stuck in Carmel for the last two months. Yikes. Of course I have been on the road still, and the road stretched from Carmel to Big Sur to Pismo Beach to L.A. to Palm Springs to Scottsdale and Sedona through the dust bowl known as Barstow then up to Paso Robles, San Francisky over to Sun River, Oregon then through the parking lot known as Seattle back to C-eh-n-eh-d-eh and the considerably-more-tolerable-in-late-March-than-mid-January Vancouver, followed by Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka and, for a brief moment or two, some place called Hong Kong before the undertow of life sweeps me away once more to another psuedo exotic port.

The bottom line is I am still a fat and lazy son-of-a-bitch who has not found the time to update this thing for a couple of months. I have some stories of places and some pictures too that I will share with you shortly, if you are so inclined. The above is a picture of me with a couple of softball friends with way too many perfect white teeth. There's, not mine... I have to admit to being somewhat suprised that a few people were reading this thing. Some asked for more updates and I am also told there is some sort of mechanism whereby you can get a notification when a blog is updated. That's sounds way too civilized for me and for you as well. Just come back here when you find the time. That's what I'm doing.


BIG SUR UPDATE COMING VERY SHORTLY! In fact it should be here in minutes featuring a beatnik bash with Lizzy Taylor and Chuck Bronson (that's right Bronson as a beatnik - you don't want to miss it!)



No comments: